Corporate membership benefits
Any organizations from both private and public sectors with an active interest in coaching and coaching related topics can become Corporate Members of the Association for Coaching.
As a Corporate Member you will enjoy access to all Association facilities and general membership benefits, as well as an on-line listing for their company. Corporate Members can be represented at relevant AC meetings.
If you are a Corporate who:
- is using or considering external coaching for executive and staff development
- has or will be setting up internal coaching for executive and staff development
- is a professional in an organization which has an interest in coaching related topics
- provides services specifically related to coaches or coaching
These are just some of the benefits of becoming a Corporate Member of the Association for Coaching:
Professional and Business Development
- Display your company logo with a link to your website on our online organizational directory.
- Identify professional coaches and potential business associates through our online directory of individual members.
- Build credibility through use of AC logo and letters on your marketing materials.
- Receive a Membership certificate.
- Enjoy preferential rates on insurance products from our carefully selected partners.
- Have your coaches apply for the AC's Coach or Executive Coach Accreditation to enhance your professional reputation.
- Gain AC Leader as Coach Recognition of any coaching skills for managers short courses you might run.
- Apply for Coach Training Accreditation for in-house formal coach training courses.
- Gain on-going professional development and earn CPD certificates by attending our development forums, workshops and events.
- Practise your coaching skills amongst trusted peers at the regional Co-coaching forum groups.
- Receive member discounts, discounted training offers and product and service deals from our carefully selected strategic partners.
- Access reference materials and research within the members only password protected area of the website.
- Listen to top international speakers, network with leading edge practitioners, and share knowledge and best practice with other HR and coaching professionals - all at discounted rates.
- Join the networking and discussion groups and share your news and views through our AC online forums or seek out others for support and advice.
- Enjoy energizing breakfast discussions about workplace coaching issues and get to meet fellow professionals.
- Build your professional knowledge by keeping abreast of the latest news and thinking on coaching and coaching practice through our regular newsletter AC Bulletin.
- Enjoy a 20% discount on a subscription (online or print) to the publication 'Coaching at Work'.
- Choose from a catalogue of coaching books and get a free copy of one of the AC's books, publisehd with Kogan Page.
Increase Your Industry Knowledge
- Get exclusive access to the AC's Knowledge Bank where you'll find cutting-edge online interviews and podcasts of top industry experts speaking on hot coaching topics.
- Gain first-hand knowledge into latest industry trends via the AC's growing library of market research reports.
- Keep up with the latest findings from the top academic researchers in coaching with your free online subscription to Coaching: An International Journal of Theory and Practice
Shape the Coaching Sector
- Raise your and the AC's professional and coaching profile through various marketing activities and our relationships with the media.
- Participate in internal organizational seminars and exclusive think-tanks on subjects focused on understand the nees of your organization.