Individual membership benefits
Want to network and develop professional relationships with others in the coaching world?
Are you looking to develop your professional skills and qualify for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certificates for Accreditation?
Wish to tap into a major source of information on coaching and coaching-related issues in your country and around the world?
The Association for Coaching offers members a wide range of benefits, to a diverse range of the most experienced coaches, to those just entering the field.
Professional and Business Development
- Advertise your services through the AC directory (Associate and Member levels only).
- Build credibility through use of AC logo and letters on your marketing materials (Associate and Member levels only).
- Receive the AC's Membership certificate (Associate and Member levels only) to demonstrate your professional standing to clients and potential clients.
- Apply for the AC's individual Accreditation or Executive Accreditation Scheme and enhance your professional reputation (Associate and Member levels only).
- Gain on-going professional development through and earn CPD certificates by taking part in our development forums, workshops and events.
- Practise your coaching skills amongst trusted peers, at the regional Co-coaching forum groups.
- Experience group supervision with fellow members from across the globe, facilitated by an experienced host. There is no additional charge for these calls which occur monthly on the third Thursday of each month at 08:00 or 18:00 UK time. Access is via internet or a low-cost phone number. Simply contact Karenb@associationforcoaching.com to book your place.
- Access reference materials and research within the members only password protected area of the website.
- As part of our Enterprise initiative, receive guidance and support to start up and grow a successful coaching business through our local events, webinars, podcasts and resources on the AC Knowledge Bank.
- Receive member discounts, discounted training offers, and product and service deals.
- Listen to top international speakers, network with leading edge practitioners, and share knowledge and best practice with other HR and coaching professionals - all at discounted rates.
- Join the networking and discussion groups and share your news and views through our AC online forums or seek out others for support and advice.
- Access CPD events run by the Association of Coaching Supervisors (AOCS) at AOCS member rates
- Build your professional knowledge by keeping abreast of the latest news and thinking on coaching and coaching practice through our quarterly magazine, Global Coaching Perspectives.
- Enjoy a 20% discount on a subscription (online or print) to the publication 'Coaching at Work'.
- Keep up with the latest findings from the top academic researchers in coaching with your free online subscription to Coaching: An International Journal of Theory and Practice. This is available online through Your Account. For any enquires please contact Sandra Whelan
Increase Your Industry Knowledge
- Get exclusive access to the AC's Knowledge Bank where you'll find cutting-edge online interviews and podcasts of top industry experts speaking on hot coaching topics.
- Gain first-hand knowledge into latest industry trends via the AC's growing library of market research reports.
Shape the Coaching Sector
- Raise your and the AC's professional and coaching profile through various marketing activities, and our relationships with the media.
- Get involved in one of the AC's many development teams to influence the future direction of coaching, not only in your country, but also internationally.
To contact us about membership please email members
Receive member discounts, discounted training offers, and product and service deals
In addition to discounted subscriptions, the AC also offers:
Preferential members' rates at the AC's annual conferences.
Discounted rates on AC-sponsored courses.
Other offers and services deals:
The AC has negotiated preferential rates for members for the following goods and services:
Criticaleye: Exclusive access to leading edge online interviews and TV content from one of our strategic partners. The content includes interviews with many of the largest global, international and UK based organisations.
People Alchemy: An easy-to-use online resource for coaches and their clients, which providespractical expert advice on over 130 management topics. AC has negotiated a very substantial discount for individual members. Rates are: £60 for 12 months or £40 for 6 months (compared with the usual £200 for individual subscriptions).
Association for Coaching Supervisors (AOCS): An association dedicated to promoting the understanding and use of coaching supervision amongst coaches, mentors and organisations. AC members can access a £5 discount on membership fees as a coach, mentor or coaching supervisor member of AOCS until 30th November 2017.
- Insurance rates
Inclusion of these deals does not imply endorsement by the AC. Members should satisfy themselves about the goods/services on offer.