Third sector membership benefits
Any not for profit, charitable or community-based organization using, or thinking about using, coaching for internal management and leadership development or as part of the service delivery model can become an AC Third Sector member.
As a Third Sector Member you will enjoy access to all Association facilities and general membership benefits, as well as an on-line listing for your company. Third Sector Members can be represented at relevant AC meetings.
Membership will be of particular interest if you:
- Are using or considering external coaching for executive and staff development
- Have or will be setting up internal coaching for executive and staff development or
- Are a professional in a Third Sector environment with an interest in coaching related topics
These are just some of the benefits of becoming a 3rd Sector Member of the Association for Coaching:
Professional and Business Development
- Display your company logo with a link to your website on our online organisational director.
- Identify professional coaches and potential business associates through our online directory of individual members.
- Build credibility through use of AC logo and letters on your marketing materials.
- Receive a Membership certificate.
- Enjoy preferential rates on insurance products from our carefully selected partners.
- Have your coaches apply for the AC's Coach or Executive Coach Accreditation to enhance your professional reputation.
- Gain AC Leader as Coach Recognition of any coaching skills for managers' short courses you might run.
- Apply for Coach Training Accreditation for in-house formal coach training courses.
- Gain on-going professional development and earn CPD certificates by attending our development forums, workshops and events.
- Practise your coaching skills amongst trusted peers at the regional Co-coaching forum groups.
- Receive member discounts, discounted training offers and product and service deals from our carefully selected strategic partners.
- Access reference materials and research within the members only password protected area of the website.
- Listen to top international speakers, network with leading edge practitioners, and share knowledge and best practice with other HR and coaching professionals - all at discounted rates.
- Join the networking and discussion groups and share your news and views through our AC online forums or seek out others for support and advice.
- Enjoy energizing breakfast discussions about workplace coaching issues and get to meet fellow professionals.
- Build your professional knowledge by keeping abreast of the latest news and thinking on coaching and coaching practice through our regular newsletter AC Bulletin.
- Enjoy a 20% discount on a subscription (online or print) to the publication 'Coaching at Work'.
Increase Your Industry Knowledge
- Get exclusive access to the AC's Knowledge Bank where you'll find cutting-edge online interviews and podcasts of top industry experts speaking on hot coaching topics.
- Gain first-hand knowledge into latest industry trends via the AC's growing library of market research reports.
Shape the Coaching Sector
- Raise your and the AC's professional and coaching profile through various marketing activities and our relationships with the media.
- Participate in internal organizational seminars and exclusive think-tanks on subjects focused on understand the nees of your organization.