How will ECR Training benefit you?
During the 3 day programme you will hear from Martyn and his team about the advancements of Emotional Intelligence and how their tool-set can assist coaches in supporting their corporate, and other clients, to enhance their leadership capabilities.
The toolset is currently utilised globally to aid corporate clients to:
- develop emotionally intelligent and successful leadership capability;
- select, recruit and develop managers and leaders;
- build high performing executive, leadership and management teams.
Days 1 and 2 equip you with the qualification, skills, confidence and materials to deliver the worlds most advanced tools, the ECR and ECR360 - designed to measure and develop emotional intelligence.
During the first 2 days you will:
- learn what emotional intelligence is, including its neurological and biological foundations
- discover the ten emotional and social skills that support high performance in life and in business
- develop expertise in the science of measuring emotional intelligence
- obtain a qualification to use the most advanced tools for assessing emotional intelligence and providing powerful feedback and coaching strategies
Day 3 is a skills-based Train-the-Trainer programme that provides you with the skills and a set of comprehensive materials to deliver RocheMartin’s acclaimed Emotional Capital Workshop to professional groups within organisations. Specifically you will:
- obtain comprehensive materials for delivering the emotional intelligence workshop
- be provided with a step-by-step guide for facilitating a one-day emotional intelligence workshop
- learn advanced coaching strategies for helping participants to develop their emotional intelligence
- learn how to introduce and apply emotional intelligence within organisations to build high-performing leaders.
How much does the 3 day ECR Training cost?
- AC Member rate: £1500 (£1250 plus VAT)
- Non-member + 1 year's AC Associate membership: £1590 (£1325 + VAT)
- Non-AC member - £2280 (£1900 + VAT)
Martyn and his team recognise the quality of the AC coaching community and this has led to a partnership with us and our community to benefit our members. With this in mind we have negotiated a 40% discount on the usual cost of this programme – typically £1900 + VAT. Additionally, we have also secured additional support materials for our members – books, papers and follow on Webexs as part of this package.
Become a member of the AC community today: By becoming a member of the AC today you will not only benefit from a discounted rate on this course, but you will have access to a huge range of knowledge, content and guidance through our other member benefits including our magazine, books and academic journals. Connect with others within the coaching profession and further your professional development today.
Find out more about becoming a member of the AC by clicking here
What have previous ECR training attendees said?
"The accreditation training was engaging & thought-provoking and the incorporation of practice provided a solid foundation on which to deliver ECR." Isla Mccrone
"An excellent workshop, not only for professionals but for anyone who like to understand their emotion and emotion of others for development of better relationship" N Sundarkumar
"The ECR is a highly robust and effective tool for helping leaders identify and realise their full potential." Amanda Davie
We look forward to welcoming you on this programme.