If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
AC Coach Accreditation provides the following benefits:
· It is inclusive – you may apply whatever your background, training and experience. You get the opportunity to benchmark yourself against high professional standards in a rigorous process, where the focus is on accrediting fitness to practise rather than theory and academics.
· The coaching industry has now matured to the extent that buyers of coaching services, both individuals and organisations, require ways to compare and differentiate between coaches. They wish to know that a coach is likely to be effective, and that the service provided will be fit-for-purpose, before investing - Accreditation provides a method of achieving this.
· An accreditation process requires a coach to take considerable time and care to meet the criteria, demonstrating a commitment to client care and professional development.
· Although accreditation cannot eliminate bad practice completely, in conjunction with an effective Code of Ethics and Good Coaching Practice, it encourages standards of excellence.
We would like to invite you to join us on this webinar that has been specifically designed with you in mind.
This 2 hour presentation offers:
- A clear understanding of the requirements and suggested time-scales for accreditation applications.
- An opportunity to make a start on an element of the application.
- The chance to work with like-minded people and 'buddy up' with other webinar participants.
Whilst non-AC members are welcome to book for this webinar to find out more about Accreditation, AC Coach Accreditation is only available to AC members. If you are not a member of the AC find out more about joining us here
We look forward to you joining us.