Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, Make Time Count
A series of 4 online seminars: 60 minute interactive webinar every week
Monday, 11th June Grow your client base and find your perfect balance with the Grid!
Monday, 18th June Coaching with the Grid?
Monday, 25th June The Brain, Stress and You!
Monday, 2nd July Breaking free from an overactive mind
Members: £85 + VAT
Non-Members: £150 + VAT
Non-Members including 1 year AC Associate membership: £135 + VAT**
** This offer applies only to those who wish to become members of the AC for the first time and cannot be used towards renewal of current membership
Discover how the Grid aids productivity and wellbeing
Are you working with clients who are:
- Burnt-out executives?
- Career changers?
- Struggling in their interpersonal relationships?
- Wishing to recover their health and wellbeing?
- or wishing to achieve results on a healthy basis?
Join us for “Enrich your coaching practice with the Grid” webinar series with Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier, Grid creator and coach.
This webinar series will introduce you to the Grid and how you can get things done in greater balance and joy. At a time when stress and overwork plague so many, you will have a tool and process for helping clients avoid burnout and still be superheroes.
In this 4 part webinar series, Magdalena will show you how to:
- grow your client base and improve your work-life balance with the Grid
- integrate the Grid into your coaching
- spot the early signs of imbalance and prevent major derailments
- break free from an overactive mind
You will learn:
- how the demands of the modern working world require a greater level of integration within the client for whom attaining resilience against stress is essential to success;
- the importance of ‘balance’ for optimal function and performance including how to engage clients with seeing the value of this in their life;
- how to help clients become more productive and happy using the Grid;
- how stress impacts the brain and how resourcing the client helps avoid the Fight, Flight, Freeze responses;
- how working with the rational mind can help us engage powerful levers for lasting behavioural change during coaching.
Topics and schedule for the webinar series
**Live webinars will take place at: 13hrs00 BST on the above mentioned dates.
Webinar 1: Grow your client base and find your perfect balance with the Grid!
In the first webinar Magdalena will introduce the basic premise of the Grid and explain its appeal. She will illustrate the opportunity for coaches to facilitate Grid work. Magdalena’s expectation would be that participants should be able to make 10 new coaching propositions to potential and existing clients.
Webinar 2: Coaching with the Grid?
The Grid is an incredibly versatile tool. In this second session we will explore 4 case studies drawn from the 4 Grid quadrants allowing Magdalena to illustrate how the Grid can be used in coaching.
Webinar 3: The Brain, Stress and You!
In this webinar we will review how the brain handles stress and examine how to spot the early signs of burnout to help clients reverse this downward spiral.
Webinar 4: Breaking free from an overactive mind
Magdalena will share 10 powerful questions and 5 key practices coaches can use to help clients who suffer from an overactive mind so they achieve more calm and grounding. She will also discuss what to do when clients get in the way of their own goals and how to help them stay motivated and focused.
Recordings and slides will be made available for all registered participants.
Just bring yourself, an open mind, pen and paper.
After each webinar you will receive a link to the recording, a copy of the slides and other resources that Magdalena will share with you.
Magdalena will share:
- Practical ways of integrating the Grid into your existing coaching practice.
- Ideas for how to use the Grid to add more value to your existing and new client base.
- Tools to improve your productivity and wellbeing using the tool.
Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier runs a highly successful private coaching practice helping clients apply mind and heart integration principles to transform how they create results and lead. She integrates coaching, neuroscience, education and research to create original frameworks and tools which she shares through books, programmes and retreats.
The Grid tool has been enthusiastically received by AEG, New York Times Women’s Network, Royal Society of Medicine, United Nations Career Roundtable, The Guardian, Imperial College London, Columbia University, the Gulbenkian as well as British Psychological Society (BPS) Coaching Group masterclass programme and the 2018 International Conference on Positive Psychology.
For more information on Magdalena’s work and to join her mailing list visit www.maketimecount.com
Price and special offers
As with all AC continuous professional development events, the fees are offered at a very good value, with an extra special price for AC members.
AC member: Your investment for the entire series is only £85 + VAT.
Non AC member: Pay £135 + VAT and you get access to the full series and ONE YEAR Associate Membership with the Association for Coaching immediately. (NB: this is only for new members and cannot be used towards renewal of current members)
For this fee, you get:
- 4 x 60 minute interactive virtual seminar with Dr. Magdalena Bak-Maier;
Pre and post resources to explore the concepts and apply your learning:
Recordings of all webinars and a copy of the slides for your own library;
A Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Certificate at the end of the series;
One-year Associate Membership with the Association for Coaching (if you are not already a member)
For any questions, please contact Smaranda Dochia, Director of Digital Learning & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org