Rob Lawrence, Life Coach and Audio Producer
A series of 4 online seminars: 60-minute interactive live webinar and post session resources or reading materials.
16th October Getting started – mindset and podcast formats
1st November Produce - Creating an engaging podcast show
13th November Publish - Preparing your show for hosting and distribution
27th November Grow - Marketing, promoting and monetising Your Show
Members: £85 + VAT
Non-Members including 1 year AC Associate membership: £135 + VAT**
** This offer applies only to those who wish to become members of the AC for the first time and cannot be used towards renewal of current membership
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the un subscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
As a coach are you looking to find:
- New ways to be discovered and heard?
- Unique opportunities to share your experience and expertise?
- More ideal clients?
- Approaches to grow your credibility in an industry or market?
Join us for Grow Your Coaching Practice and Attract New Clients With Podcasting webinar series with Life Coach, Podcast Artist, and Audio Producer, Rob Lawrence.
The global interest in podcasts continues to grow. Every day thousands of new listeners discover shows, hosts and topics, as they look for new ways to solve their own challenges whilst taking their personal professional development to the next level.
Many listeners have yet to discover coaching, what coaching can offer, yet people continue to search for experts and curated know-how to help them confront their biggest challenges in life and business.
In this webinar series, designed specifically for coaches who wish to approach podcasting strategically, you will learn what’s involved to launch a successful podcast series, from scratch, and why there has never been a better time to start.
This series is for coaches looking to grow a profession, and make a living through coaching and podcasting.
In this 4-part webinar series, you will learn how to:
- Create a podcast strategy, show and workflow that suits you
- Record, produce and publish a new podcast episode
- Design a podcast series that enables you to grow your brand
- Make the best decisions investing in equipment, software and web-hosting
- Publish, grow and promote your podcast series on iTunes and Spotify, etc.
Rob will also share how to:
- Develop trust and credibility quickly with a new audience
- Repurpose your podcast series to support your coaching work and marketing aims
- Grow your audience by finding and pitching the right shows to become a guest on
- Explore opportunities to monetise your podcast and grow your coaching practice
Topics and schedule
**Live webinars will take place at: 13hrs00 BST/GMT on 16th October, 1st, 13th and 27th November 2018.
Webinar 1: Getting started – mindset and podcast formats
In this webinar we explore the steps and approaches required to launch a podcast including some of the guiding principles towards creating a successful podcast series. We explore the benefits of the various podcast show formats and some of the common mistakes coaches make when launching a new podcast show and series.
Webinar 2: Produce - Creating an engaging podcast show and series
In this webinar we will learn how to identify and serve your target audience and how to create a podcast show that meets their needs: to help them discover, like and trust you. By the end of this module you will know what to podcast about and how to generate ideas for each episode.
Webinar 3: Publish - Preparing your show for hosting and distribution
In this webinar we explore the various hosting platforms for audio and how those platforms make distribution easier for you when reaching listeners, globally, through popular podcasting apps and directories including iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify and Spreaker. We take a look at the importance of using ID3 and iTunes tags and how all of this fits into your larger SEO, social media and marketing strategy.
Webinar 4: Grow - Marketing, promoting and monetising Your Show
In this final webinar we look at how to gain, and maintain, momentum with your new podcast series and show and how to develop deeper relationships with your audience and guests. We briefly explore sponsorship and promotional strategies to continually grow your audience and podcast as well as creative ways to invite your audience to take further action.
Recordings, slides and other resources will be made available for all registered participants.
Preparation & Resources
To benefit fully from this webinar series, prepare yourself with:
- Computer, laptop, or tablet / iPad
- Headset or microphone (for Q&A) and headphones
- Access to Go-to-Webinar
- Notebook, journal or electronic means with which to make notes
- A short list of podcasts you enjoy listening to
Resources that Rob will share during the programme:
- Templates proven to help you attract new guests, listeners and clients
- Trusted on-line tools and resources to help you grow your podcast show quickly
- Scripts to help you create engaging dialogue for your show
- Checklists and cheat-sheets to help you prepare for interviews and publication
- Resources for finding high-quality music and voice-overs for your show
This webinar series is led by Rob Lawrence, an audio producer, author, speaker, podcaster and certified coach who helps high-achieving creative professionals to broadcast stories and messages worth listening to.
In November 2014, Rob launched his own show, Inspirational Creatives, about what it means to lead a successful and creative life. This series has featured over 100 interviews with best-selling authors, entrepreneurs, artists, producers, psychologists, coaches and business leaders, and has allowed Rob to further grow his coaching practice. This year, the podcast reached over 75,000 downloads.
Today he teaches coaches and business leaders on how to use the power of sound to transform lives.
Having lead and created award-winning teams across the globe, Rob discovered coaching through podcasts whilst holding leadership and managerial roles with Vodafone UK, HBOS Australia, Unisys, and ACNielsen.
With a life-long passion for sound, Rob received a scholarship and gained a first-class honours degree in audio production. He became a full member of the Audio Engineering Society having shared his own research to industry experts at Fraunhofer IIS (home of the MP3) in 2014. He has been coaching for over 11 years.
Today Rob frequently speaks and addresses business and university audiences alike on the power of transformative listening experiences. When he’s not recording he’s supporting individual clients towards creating powerful, inspiring and engaging audio; helping his clients to build communities of like-minded listeners, around the globe, using the strength of their own voice, brand and message.
Price and special offers
As with all AC continuous professional development events, the fees are offered at a very good value, with an extra special price for AC members.
AC member: Your investment for the entire series is only £85 + VAT.
Non AC member: Pay £135 + VAT and you get access to the full series and ONE YEAR Associate Membership with the Association for Coaching immediately. (NB: this is only for new members and cannot be used towards renewal of current members)
For this fee, you get:
- 4 x 60 minute interactive virtual seminar with Rob Lawrence
- Pre and post resources to explore the concepts and apply your learning:
- Recordings of all webinars and a copy of the slides for your own library;
- A Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Certificate at the end of the series;
- One-year Associate Membership with the Association for Coaching (if you are not already a member)
For any questions, please contact Smaranda Dochia, Director of Digital Learning & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org