f you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Coaches as Facilitators led by Linda Aspey
Would you like to:
· Widen your skills & portfolio so you can offer your clients – existing or new – additional services?
· Work more with teams and groups (but you don’t feel you have the know-how or the confidence to do it well)?
· Explore group dynamics and how to use them to positive advantage?
· Learn by doing, in a supportive environment that is designed to enable your best participation?
If yes, then this one day workshop is for you! Using facilitation skills and techniques increases the effectiveness of meetings and events, helping people to have productive discussions, explore and solve problems and differences, and make informed, high quality decisions.
Who is it for, and why should I attend?
Coaches who want to extend their 1:1 skills to working with groups and teams, facilitating meetings and events such as team days, offsites, project meetings, creative or strategic workshops, and more.
- What is facilitation and how might it differ from other group interventions?
- The key stages of facilitation and the Five Core Facilitator Competencies, developed by the International Association of Facilitators
- Creating the right environment for people to work well and contribute
- Tools and techniques for facilitation from discussion frameworks to decision making tools
- Managing disagreements and conflict
- Some Do’s and Don’ts when working with groups
- Evaluating facilitated events
What you’ll gain from this workshop:
- Be able to design and facilitate group events with more confidence
- Knowledge of several facilitation tools and techniques
- Skills to create an inviting environment for people to participate fully
- Techniques for managing challenging individuals and groups
- Greater presence and credibility in facilitating meetings and events.
Places are limited so please book now!
Linda Aspey has almost 30 years’ experience in training groups and teams, and in designing and facilitating exciting and productive events, from small teambuilding workshops to company offsites and large worldcafe style conferences. She is qualified as an executive coach, psychotherapist/counsellor and supervisor, Time to Think Coach, Consultant, Facilitator and is a member of the Time to Think Global Faculty.
Attendance qualifies for CPD and a certificate will be emailed to you post-event.