a) a 2 day program and become an expert in measuring, defining and developing emotional intelligence. Get the qualification and skills to deliver the world’s most advanced EQ tools – the ECR and ECR 360.Pre-workshop online module & ECR Self.
Price: £2,088.00 inc VAT
AC Members: £1,566.00 inc VAT - Discount Code AOCMEM18
AC Non-Members: £1,775.00 inc VAT - Discount Code AOCNONMEM18
How to Book:
b) Or join the full 3 day skills-based programme to qualify you to deliver RocheMartin’s acclaimed Emotional Capital Workshop within organisations.
Price: £2,388.00 inc VAT
Members: £1,791.00 inc VAT - Discount Code AOCMEM18
AC Non-Members: £1,791.00 inc VAT - Discount Code AOCNONMEM18
How to Book:
Earn internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points. Endorsed by the Association for Coaching.
Prior to attending the workshop all participants complete an online module (90 mins) introducing the science behind the development of the ECR including information explaining the scoring, interpretation and reliability and validity. You will also be sent a link to complete your own ECR Self.
- Introduces you to the range of Emotional Capital Reports used by coaches and HR professionals.
- Explores what emotional intelligence is, including its neurological and biological foundations as well as the research linking emotional intelligence and leadership performance.
- Provides you with a thorough understanding of the history of emotional intelligence and the development of the ECR™
- Explores the ten emotional intelligence competencies that support high performance life and business, including the psychological building blocks of how to develop them.
- Provides you with skills to assess and interpret a range of ECR profiles to help individuals develop their skills.
- Explores case studies to broaden and deepen expertise.
- Introduces the ECR Selection used by HR professionals to select and recruit high potential employees.
- Introduces the most practical and effective method for delivering powerful ECRfeedback to clients including RocheMartin’s proprietary Transformational Assessment methodology published by the American Psychological Association.
- Review of your personal ECR Self
- Introduction and exploration of the ECR 360™ Multi-rater report and its use in leadership development
- Advanced scoring and interpretation strategies
- Reviews the responsible and ethical use of psychological tests.
- How to build the business case for emotional intelligence and introduce the value of emotional intelligence training to individuals and organisations.
Day Three (If chosen)
The Train-the-trainer programme provides you with the skills and a set of comprehensive materials to deliver structured Emotional Capital Workshops to professional groups within organisations. It involves:
- A step-by-step guide for facilitating a one-day emotional intelligence workshop.
- Hands-on experience teaching the ten emotional competencies critical to leadership success using Card Sort activities to examine the building blocks of an individual’s emotional intelligence.
- Practical coaching strategies for helping participants develop their emotional intelligence and respond to personal and professional challenges more effectively.
- Case study discussions to assist with applying emotional intelligence to leadership challenges within organisations.
- Practise with Card Sort activities to assist in understanding the specific emotional skills that underpin each competency.
- How to assist participants to develop action plans for building their emotional intelligence.
The Two Day Emotional Intelligence Training qualifies you to deliver a range of Emotional Capital Reports, the worlds most effective tool in measuring and developing emotional intelligence in leaders.
- Dr Newman's internationally acclaimed best selling book 'Emotional Capitalists - The Ultimate Guide for Developing Emotional Intelligence for Leaders.
- A comprehensive Emotional Intelligence Certification Workbook providing detailed information on the use of the ECR & ECR 360 for assessing and developing emotional intelligence.
- The ECR & ECR 360 Technical Manual providing a comprehensive introduction to the history and development of emotional intelligence along with the rigorous scientific development of the ECR.
- An ECR Self to assess your own emotional intelligence.
- A complimentary ECR 360 to use with a client for hands-on experience in delivering an ECR debrief.
- A box of Emotional Capital Workshop Cards to use with clients to explore the specific building blocks that underpin the skills of emotional intelligence.
- Access to the online learning module – ‘Science Supports the ECR.’
- A certificate of completion is issued to all participants who satisfactorily complete the requirements of the programme, including a short write up on their first delivery of the ECR 360.
- Ongoing complimentary ECR360 Feedback Webinars are provided to support continued professional development.
- The Emotional Intelligence Certification programme is accredited by CPD and the Association for Coaches. Graduates are eligible to obtain professional development points.
- An Emotional Capital Workshop Workbook used to deliver structured Emotional Capital Workshops to professional groups within organisations.*
*Included in the Train-the-trainer Day Only.
Martyn Newman, PhD is a clinical psychologist specialising in Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Mindfulness. He is author of the best selling book Emotional Capitalists and newly released The Mindfulness Book. And coauthor of the Emotional Capital Report™ – the global benchmark for measuring EQ and leadership performance – and the Emotional Intelligence Sports Inventory – the world’s first psychological inventory to measure how EQ supports elite sports performance.
Martyn’s advice has been sought at the highest levels of leadership worldwide, including the likes of Sky, Deloitte, ExxonMobil, Mars, Network Rail and Quiksilver, Royal Bank of Scotland and British Airways among many others.
John is the director of RocheMartin Ireland and is a highly experienced counselling psychologist with specialist expertise in psychometric assessment and coaching. He has a wealth of experience within both the private and public sectors