About the Event:
- Panic when someone asks you exactly what it is you do? (‘It’s just so hard to sum up in just a few words!’)?
- Feel secretly ashamed of your website (‘It doesn’t reflect the real me or what I can offer…')?
- Worry about how on earth you stand out when there areso many other coaches out there doing what you do? (‘Yikes!’)
Well it’s true - the coaching market is hotter and more packed than a commuter train in July!
Your clients are overwhelmed by choice, struggle to know who to pick or where to even start (especially when so many coaches look and sound the same...).
You need your brand to talk for you.
A strong brand:
- Helps you creatively stand out in a boring sea of sameness
- Show your clients what you stand for and why they should choose you (before they’ve even met you)
- Makes it quicker and easier for your clients to buy from you (yes, it’s true)
In this Skills Development Event you will:
- The key foundations for building a brilliantly successful brand
- How to avoid the brand bear traps that thousands of coaches fall into
- What to do if you’re terrified to put yourself ‘out there’ (don’t worry, you’ve got this!)
- How to create a brand that you love more than your iPhone that sums you up SO. DARN. WELL.
- How to attract your ideal clients (and lose the time-wasters)
You’ll come away knowing exactly why you’re unique AND how to articulate this to those that matter most (this is your brand proposition).
So no more changing-how-you-describe-your-business-more-often-than-your-clothes.
Join Kim for a mind-blowing event and become irresistible to your future clients!
Kim Arnold is an international branding and marketing expert.
She cut her teeth working for financial heavyweights, including Deutsche Bank and Thomson Reuters businesses and spent two decades getting tech firms, legal services and other complex businesses to ditch boring corporate jargon and bland branding so they become irresistible to their clients. She’s a firm believer that big marketing budgets can breed laziness, and that great things can be done with small pockets.
Now Kim advises coaches and entrepreneurs all over the world, from the UK to Hong Kong and the UAE, how to build creative and imaginative brands that attract, inspire and seduce their clients (and eclipse the competition). A recent coach client commented:
‘Kim’s helped me turn the jumble of ideas in my head into a thriving fledgling business. I now have a stunning brand that I’m proud of, clear service packages that resonate with my clients and a website with super-sharp messaging and tons of credibility.’
Kim collaborates regularly with the AC on webinars and online learning programmes and is a contributor to the AC magazine, Coaching Perspectives.
She is also a Prince’s Trust mentor, helping young entrepreneurs bring their business ideas to life.
Price and Special Offers:
As with all AC continuous professional development events, the fees are offered at a very good value, with an extra special price for AC members.
AC member: £50
Non AC member: £70
Attendance qualifies for CPD and a certificate will be emailed to you post-event.
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.