Russell Harvey - Managing Director of The Resilience Coach
About this Event:
This event is an opportunity to engage with two different, however, very similar models/approaches to identifying and building yours and your client’s strengths and discover how you can apply this in your Practice and approach.
We will focus on looking at what is right with people and open our minds to the possibilities that this can create.
The session will be practical and participative.
In this Event you will learn:
- The meaning of a “strengths based” Coaching conversation
- What strengths, skills, capabilities you have (or some of them!) and how to build them
- How these strengths are useful and what happens if they are overplayed
- About both the Strengthscope model and Unger’s definition (from working with families in Social Care)
- The benefits of applying a Strengths based approach and how this can positively affect your Resilience
Russell Harvey has been a Strengthscope Practitioner for the last 2 years and have been facilitating workshops around “Strengths Based Coaching Conversations” across various (predominantly) Public Sector organisations over the last 4 years.
Russell's approach to Resilience is influenced by the idea of “spring forward” (after learning) rather than “bouncing-back” and identifying and building someone’s Strengths is ideally suited to this.
Price and Special Offers
As with all AC continuous professional development events, the fees are offered at a very good value, with an extra special price for AC members.
AC member: £25 + VAT.
Non AC member: £40+ VAT
Attendance qualifies for CPD and a certificate will be emailed to you post-event.
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.