Emotional Capital Report Practitioner Certification
Three day programme: 13th – 15th May 2019; 9am-5pm
The Association for Coaching (AC) and RocheMartin are pleased to announce the next Emotional Intelligence Certification Training course.
RocheMartin, one of our partners, is a global provider of emotional intelligence assessments, 360-degree feedback and professional development tools.
We’re offering AC members a preferential rate to join the three-day programme, which qualifies you to use a range of Emotional Capital Reports to measure and promote emotional intelligence in leaders. It also includes a skills-based ‘train-the-trainer’ section, equipping you to deliver RocheMartin’s Emotional Capital Workshop in organizations.
AC Member cost: £1,499 + VAT
Non-member cost: £1,550 + VAT + 1 year AC Associate membership fee*
*This offer applies only to those who wish to become members of the AC for the first time. It cannot be used towards renewal of existing membership.
What the course includes
- Introduction to the range of Emotional Capital Reports used by coaches and HR professionals
- Exploration into emotional intelligence: what it is, neurological and biological foundations, and links between emotional intelligence and leadership performance
- Understanding the history of emotional intelligence and the development of the ECR™
- Exploration into the ten emotional intelligence competencies that support high performance life and business
- Learning skills to assess and interpret a range of ECR™ profiles to help individuals develop their skills
- Case studies to broaden and deepen expertise
- Practical and effective methods for delivering powerful ECR™ feedback to clients
- Review of your personal ECR Self™
- Introduction and exploration of the ECR 360™
- Advanced scoring and interpretation strategies
- Review of the responsible and ethical use of psychological tests.
Dates: 13–15 May 2019, 9am-5pm
Venue: Strelka Room, Wallacespace Spitalfields, 15 Artillery Lane, London, E1 7HA
Full course breakdown here
How to book
As this is a popular event it is limited to just 20 spaces we advise you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
To book, please click on the register button above.
If you have any questions regarding the event, then please email email@example.com