Charlie Warshawski - Love Your Coaching
About this Event:
This event will focus on key elements that are necessary to set up and run a coaching business.
The key elements include:
- How to design coaching services and packages, and how to price them
- Finding successful routes to market, and having successful sales conversations
- Developing a brand style and managing sustainable marketing activities
- Linking your values to your services
- Establishing and maintaining your visible credibility as a coach
- Which types of services you should buy in, and which you can learn to do yourself
- All the infrastructure and administrative tasks and decisions needed for the business
In this Event you will learn:
- An understanding of all the elements needed for a successful coaching business
- A personal snapshot of your successful areas, and areas to work on
- How to identify and find ideal clients
- How to create a marketing strategy
- How to make your business sustainable
Charlie Warshawski is an education leadership coach and trainer, specialising in supporting organisational, team and individual change.
He offers 18 years of coaching and training experience, with a background that spans the education, voluntary and commercial sectors. He has worked and lived in the UK, Europe and South America. Individuals and organisations create sustainable change as a result of his rigorous processes, respectful challenges and empathetic support.
Charlie specialises in coaching school leaders, as this is the area he has most impact, affinity and understanding of their needs. His style is gentle, structured with some respectful challenge if that is what the coachee is looking for!
Since 2009 he has also been delivering coach training, and since 2015 has offered this as ILM qualifications.
His own coaching qualifications include the International Coach Federation’s PCC award, which represents 750 hours of coaching experience
In 2018 he launched The Sustainable Coach, a free self study for qualified coaches, to help them grow their businesses
Price and Special Offers
As with all AC continuous professional development events, the fees are offered at a very good value, with an extra special price for AC members.
AC member: £25 + VAT.
Non AC member: £40+ VAT
Attendance qualifies for CPD and a certificate will be emailed to you post-event.
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.