Rob Lawrence, Podcasting Expert, Life Coach and Audio Producer
60 minute interactive live webinar
**Webinar recording and additional resources will be made available to all registered
Exclusive Member Benefit: Complimentary to AC members
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programmes at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info here.
Launch your Coaching Podcast in 2019
The global interest in podcasts continues to grow. Every day new listeners discover experts through audio and podcasts, as they look for new ways to solve their own challenges whilst taking their personal professional development to the next level.
Many listeners have yet to discover coaching, what coaching can offer, yet people continue to search for experts and curated know-how to help them confront their biggest challenges in life and business.
In this webinar, designed specifically for coaches who wish to approach podcasting strategically, you can have all your technical and podcasting questions answered in an actionable way.
This webinar is for coaches looking to grow a profession, and make a living, through coaching and podcasting.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to develop trust and credibility quickly with a new audience
- How to re-purpose your audio material to promote your expertise as a coach
- How to grow your podcast content and audience
- How to monetise your podcast by offering premium audio content
Grow Your Coaching Practice with Podcasting
In October 2018, we launched a webinar series with Rob Lawrence, Life Coach, Podcast Artist, and Audio Producer who shared what’s involved in launching a successful podcast series, from scratch, and why there has never been a better time to start this.
Those who participated in this series had a chance to learn how to:
- Create a podcast strategy, show and workflow that suits you
- Record, produce and publish a new podcast episode
- Design a podcast series that enables you to grow your brand
- Make the best decisions investing in equipment, software and web-hosting
- Publish, grow and promote your podcast series on iTunes and Spotify, etc.
Rob has shared a wealth of materials and templates to make it easy for those interested to start their own coaching podcasts.
We would like to continue supporting coaches on their journey to grow their coaching practice with podcasting and therefore we are now offering complimentary Q&A webinars with Rob on this topic.
In this LIVE Q&A webinar, Rob will answer your questions on:
- Being a guest and inviting guests to your podcasting show
- Starting and launching a new podcast series
- Technical set-ups for recording
- Growing your coaching practice through podcasting
We will also consider key learning points such as...
- Microphone and interview technique
- Setting up your recording environment
- What equipment to use and invest in
- Promotional and production strategies
Special Guest for 7th June – Steve Ward will share his podcasting journey
In this LIVE Q&A session, Rob will be featuring one of his clients, Steve Ward. Steve is a High Performance Coach and runs Performance Edge Consulting.
Steve provides coaching, training and consultancy on the themes of risk taking, decision making and high performance for trading, investing and banking professionals. One of the world’s leading experts on trading performance and psychology.
The Podcast that he is developing with Rob’s support is called "Trade At Your Best".
His podcast aims to help traders to improve their risk taking and decision making by helping them to develop skills and knowledge around the areas of psychology, physiology and neuroscience. "Podcast enables me to reach and help a greater number of people", Steve says.
Steve is a little further down his podcasting journey, and is currently recording his episodes for series one and preparing to launch in next few weeks.
Preparation & Resources
To benefit fully from this webinar, prepare yourself with:
- Computer, laptop, or tablet / iPad
- Headset or microphone (for Q&A) and headphones
- Notebook, journal or electronic means with which to make notes
- Questions and challenges around setting up and launching your podcast series
Rob will share these type of resources after the webinar:
- Templates to help you attract guests and write intros
- Trusted on-line tools and resources to plan your podcasting show
- Scripts to help you create engaging dialogue for your show
- Checklists and cheat-sheets to help you prepare for interviews and publication
- Resources for producing and promoting your show
This webinar is led by Rob Lawrence, an audio producer, author, speaker, podcaster, and certified coach who helps high-achieving creative professionals to broadcast stories and messages worth listening to.
In November 2014, Rob launched his own show, Inspirational Creatives, about what it means to lead a successful and creative life. This series has featured over 100 interviews with best-selling authors, entrepreneurs, artists, producers, psychologists, coaches and business leaders, and has allowed Rob to further grow his coaching practice. This year, the podcast reached over 75,000 downloads.
Today he teaches coaches and business leaders on how to use the power of sound to transform lives.
Having lead and created award-winning teams across the globe, Rob discovered coaching through podcasts whilst holding leadership and managerial roles with Vodafone UK, HBOS Australia, Unisys, and ACNielsen.
With a life-long passion for sound, Rob received a scholarship and gained a first-class honours degree in audio production. He became a full member of the Audio Engineering Society having shared his own research to industry experts at Fraunhofer IIS (home of the MP3) in 2014. He has been coaching for over 11 years.
Today Rob frequently speaks and addresses business and university audiences alike on the power of transformative listening experiences. When he’s not recording he’s supporting individual clients towards creating powerful, inspiring and engaging audio; helping his clients to build communities of like-minded listeners, around the globe, using the strength of their own voice, brand and message.
Price and special offers
Exclusive Member Benefit: Complimentary to AC members
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programmes at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info on how to join us and other member benefits here.
Join this complimentary webinar and you will gain access to:
- 60 minute interactive live webinar with Rob Lawrence and Steve Ward as a guest;
- Recording of the session and access to all materials shared;
- A digital community of peers who share the same challenges and have similar goals;
- Possibility to launch your coaching podcast show in the AC Community with our support.
For any questions, please contact Smaranda Dochia, Director of Digital Learning & Events at email@example.com