Co-coaching provides an opportunity to reflect on your coaching style and to experience and experiment with new coaching techniques. It is a three way learning opportunity:
- Being coached by others
- Observing others being coached
- Coaching others on their coaching technique
- Gain multiple perspectives from a range of coaches
- Professional network of options and shared strategies
- Access to overlapping and distinct expertise
- Create a better foundation to coaching
You can discover an amazing range of coaching methods and styles that have developed to satisfy different needs and circumstances, and so benchmark your own practice.
How are AC Co-Coaching Forums run?
Co-coaching forums are run by experienced facilitators who are coaches themselves and who follow the AC Coaching Competency Framework and adhere to the Global Code of Ethics for Coaches & Mentors. These sessions ensure that the maximum time is spent in coaching practice and that new ideas are continually investigated and explored.
We offer a flexible format of professional discussions, coaching triads and other coaching approaches and welcome new ideas to support the development of the Forum attendees. We begin the Forum with brief introductions. A selection of brain-friendly refreshments are available throughout the Forum. We end the Forum with feedback, learnings, training opportunities and collecting any suggestions for the following month. Further details are provided on the LinkedIn Group - AC Northern Ireland Co-Coaching Forum
Participating in Co-coaching will give you:
- A CPD certificate for each forum you attend
- Access to a network of like-minded people to share ideas and resources
- A 'super-view' of your coaching practice
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the un subscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.