Lily Seto, Accredited Executive and Leadership Coach
A 60-minute interactive online seminar.
AC Members: £12 (AU$30*)
Non-members (including 1-year of AC Associate Membership**): £65 (AU$120*)
* Approximate currency conversion based on rates at the time of publishing. Please note that you will be charged in British Pounds.
**Associate membership will be processed upon registering for the event and your membership details sent to you via email within 7 days
Metaphor Magic in Coaching
We invite you to join this one-hour virtual, small group, webinar designed for individuals who want to experience a different kind of coaching that accesses creativity to produce perspective-shifts, gets you “unstuck” and/or increases momentum and insights.
This experiential live session includes:
- A demonstration using the Metaphor Magic Box tool and process.
- A debrief of the demonstration experience and a discussion of the process
- A brief overview of the neuroscience behind the tool and process
- A ‘teaser’ introduction to the full face to face workshops in Australia in 2020.
In this webinar you will learn:
- An introduction to, and demonstration, of a cutting-edge process
- How to focus on the unconscious use of metaphor to explore a question/topic/scenario
- How to engage multiple intelligences to develop new awareness, create perspective-shifts, and foster insights
- Opportunities to model and remodel your complex challenges and systems.
This ‘teaser’ webinar will introduce the Magic Metaphor Box and the process behind it.
In partnership with the Association for Coaching, Lily Seto will be running her world-famous Magic Metaphor Box workshop in person, in Australia, in 2020. At the live experiential workshop in 2020, participants will receive a Magic Metaphor Box and have the opportunity to practice with it.
Preparation & Resources
Participants will be invited to read this journal article on the Metaphor Magic Box.
All participants will receive a copy of the slides after the webinar.
Lily Seto, MA, CEC, ESIA, AoCS, will be joining us from Canada and is a Certified and Accredited Executive and Leadership Coach (PCC), as well as a Certified Mentor Coach and holds a Diploma in Coaching Supervision and ESIA through EMCC.
Lily is the designer of this Metaphor Magic Box and process, having evolved it from first learning about using symbolic metaphors through her supervision program with the Coaching Supervision Academy.
She uses creative tools that challenge her global clients to think in different ways. To learn more about Lily, visit her website here.
For any questions, please contact Marcella Lazarus, Webinar Coordinator at email@example.com