Dr. Sarah Gilchrist, Performance Consultant at Gilchrist Performance
Darren Robson, CFO, Association for Coaching (AC)
Smaranda Dochia, Director of Digital Learning & Events
60 minute interactive live webinar*
*Webinar recording and additional resources will be made available to all registered
Date & Time
Thursday, 5th December @ 13.00hrs GMT
Exclusive Member Benefit: Complimentary to AC members
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programmes at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info here.
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Collaborative Conversations with Masters programme
To reach a level of professional mastery takes time, focus and practice. We invite you to join the Collaborative Conversations with Masters programme to:
- Develop as a coach, grow your practice and create a lasting legacy
- Raise your own personal and professional profile
- Engage with a vibrant and knowledge rich global coaching community
The Collaborative Conversations with Masters is a Digital Learning initiative of the AC, offering our community access to thought leadership and online learning on a varied range of topics.
Sleep and Performance: Optimising Your Secret Weapon
The need to 'deliver' in all aspect of life is at an all-time high. But how do we get the energy to do this? The answer is sleep!
In this webinar, Dr. Sarah Gilchrist will bring forward the context from her previous roles in high performance sport, where the need for optimal delivery is constant.
She will also use her knowledge from her doctorate in sleep and performance to apply some thoughts as to what sleep is, how poor sleep can affect performance and how good sleep strategies can benefit your delivery in the workplace or at home.
In this webinar, we will interview Dr. Sarah Gilchrist to find out:
- What is sleep?
- The sleep architecture;
- How sleep can affect performance?
- Good sleep strategies;
- Considerations for managing energy levels.
We will also consider key learning points such as...
- Work/life balance and how it’s not about balance, as this suggests there’s a conflict between the two.
- What we should really be focusing on is our overall energy levels, how we manage them, recognize their limits and proactively use strategies, such as sleep and downtime, to re-energize ourselves.
- This will then filter into performance at work and life in general.
Following the webinar, participants will gain access to the webinar recordings, slides and a summary handout for good sleep strategies.
Dr. Sarah Gilchrist has over 20 years’ experience working in the high-performance sports industry. She has delivered senior roles for the English Institute of Sport and supported athletes to gold medal success in a variety of sports, most recently British Rowing (2007-2016).
As a performance consultant, Sarah now uses her experience and expertise of high-performance sport, sleep, and downtime, to advise on delivering performance.
If you’d like to find out more about Sarah, check out her website www.gilchristperformance.co.uk
Price and special offers
Exclusive Member Benefit: Join us for this program at no cost
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programs at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info on how to join us and other member benefits here.
Join this complimentary webinar and you will gain access to:
- 60-minute interactive live webinar with Dr. Sarah Gilchrist;
- Recording of the session and access to all materials shared;
- A digital community of peers who share the same challenges and have similar goals.
For any questions, please contact Smaranda Dochia, Director of Digital Learning & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org