Maria Iliffe-Wood, Leadership Coach and Coach Supervisor
Darren Robson, CFO, Association for Coaching (AC)
Smaranda Dochia, Director of Digital Learning & Events
60 minute interactive live webinar*
*Webinar recording and additional resources will be made available to all registered
Date & Time
Friday, 17th January @ 13.00hrs GMT
Exclusive Member Benefit: Complimentary to AC members
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programmes at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info here.
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Collaborative Conversations with Masters programme
To reach a level of professional mastery takes time, focus and practice. We invite you to join the Collaborative Conversations with Masters programme to:
- Develop as a coach, grow your practice and create a lasting legacy
- Raise your own personal and professional profile
- Engage with a vibrant and knowledge rich global coaching community
The Collaborative Conversations with Masters is a Digital Learning initiative of the AC, offering our community access to thought leadership and online learning on a varied range of topics.
Are you intrigued about presence?
You’ve heard of it, you think you know what it is, but you can’t quite put your finger on it. You know that it underpins your coaching, but you’re not always aware of it.
You know that sometimes you’re present and sometimes you’re not.
Join the club! It is one of those intangible things that are very difficult to define, yet we somehow know that it’s really important.
This webinar is a chance to think about it, explore it and see what insights occur to you, that may enhance your coaching presence.
Maria’s book, “Coaching Presence, Building Consciousness and Awareness into Coaching Interventions”, was published in 2014. Since then Maria’s learning journey has taken her to a deeper awareness and understanding of presence. It is an ongoing journey, however in this webinar, Maria will share how her understanding has shifted and the impact of that in her coaching.
In this webinar, we will interview Maria Iliffe-Wood to find out:
- How, when she wrote her book, she had included but overlooked the most important aspect of coaching presence and what that is.
- How presence is every day ordinary yet somehow, it is magical and extraordinary.
- How you already know how to be present.
We will also consider aspects such as...
- How to describe something that is intrinsically indescribable. Where does it come from? How does it happen? What is presence?
- The ordinariness of presence: It happens all the time and because it’s so ordinary we don’t even notice it. Paying attention to the ordinary moments of presence gives us the opportunity to fall into presence more of the time.
- How to learn something that is experiential, not intellectual: We don’t learn how to become present we just be present. But we can learn to notice what gets in the way and that will enable us to be present more of the time. The more we notice it, the greater our chances of being present when we need it.
- And how does this apply to coaching?
Maria Iliffe-Wood has been coaching for over 30 years. She is an executive coach, leadership coach, and coach supervisor. No matter who she works with her focus is on presence. When people are connected to this intangible, they have access to a greater source of wisdom than can ever be possible when searching in our intellect for the answers.
Maria published her book, “Coaching Presence, Building Consciousness and Awareness into Coaching Interventions” in 2014, since then it has been read in over 20 different countries, translated into both Russian and South Korean, and it is on the recommended reading list for many academic coaching courses.
Price and special offers
Exclusive Member Benefit: Join us for this program at no cost
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programs at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info on how to join us and other member benefits here.
Join this complimentary webinar and you will gain access to:
- 60-minute interactive live webinar with Maria Iliffe-Wood;
- Recording of the session and access to all materials shared;
- A digital community of peers who share the same challenges and have similar goals.
For any questions, please contact Smaranda Dochia, Director of Digital Learning & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org