Rob Lawrence, Podcasting Expert, Life Coach and Audio Producer
60-minute interactive live webinar
Webinar recording and other resources will be available to all registered..
Date & time
21st January 2020 at 13h00 GMT
Exclusive Member Benefit: Complimentary to AC members
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programmes at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info here.
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the un subscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Launching and Growing a Coaching Podcast in 2020:
The global interest in podcasts continues to grow. Every day new listeners discover experts through audio and podcasts, as they look for new ways to solve their own challenges whilst taking their personal professional development to the next level.
Many listeners have yet to discover coaching, what coaching can offer, yet people continue to search for experts and curated know-how to help them confront their biggest challenges in life and business.
What's new in 2020
In this January Q&A, webinar Podcasting Expert and Life Coach, Rob Lawrence will share with you the latest tips and FAQ for coaches looking to start or grow a podcast as a key promotional marketing tool for their coaching business in 2020.
Whether you're new to podcasts, or an established broadcaster, in this session we take a closer look at what's hot in podcasting right now, and for 2020, how to make the best from creating audio as part of your coaching success in the year ahead.
We'll review how coaches have been using podcasts to grow their audiences and the feedback that they have been receiving from listeners as well as taking a look at new apps and tools that can help you to have your voice and message heard.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why your podcast brand and branding are so important?
- The latest Apple Podcast updates (still the best way to grow and reach an audience);
- New ideas and opportunities to promote your coaching work through podcasting in 2020
Rob will also answer your questions on:
- Starting and launching a new podcast series
- Technical set-ups for recording
- Growing your coaching practice through podcasting
- Promotional and production strategies
Grow Your Coaching Practice with Podcasting
In October 2018, we held a webinar series with Rob who shared what’s involved in launching a successful podcast series from scratch, and why there has never been a better time to start this.
Those who participated in this series had a chance to learn how to:
- Create a podcast strategy, show, and workflow that suits you;
- Record, produce and publish a new podcast episode;
- Design a podcast series that enables you to grow your brand;
- Make the best decisions investing in equipment, software and web-hosting;
- Publish, grow and promote your podcast series on iTunes and Spotify, etc;
- Rob has shared a wealth of materials and templates to make it easy for those interested to start their own coaching podcasts.
Ever since we continue supporting coaches on their journey to grow their coaching practice with podcasting and we have been offering complimentary Q&A webinars with Rob Lawrence.
To benefit fully from this webinar, prepare yourself with:
- Computer, laptop, or tablet / iPad
- Headset or microphone (for Q&A) and headphones
- Notebook, journal or electronic means with which to make notes
- Questions and challenges around setting up and launching your podcast series
This webinar is led by Rob Lawrence, an audio producer, author, speaker, podcaster and certified coach who helps high-achieving creative professionals to broadcast stories and messages worth listening to.
In November 2014, Rob launched his own show, Inspirational Creatives, about what it means to lead a successful and creative life. This series has featured over 100 interviews with best-selling authors, entrepreneurs, artists, producers, psychologists, coaches, and business leaders, and has allowed Rob to further grow his coaching practice. This year, the podcast reached over 75,000 downloads.
Today he teaches coaches and business leaders how to use the power of sound to transform lives. Having led and created award-winning teams across the globe, Rob discovered coaching through podcasts whilst holding leadership and managerial roles with Vodafone UK, HBOS Australia, Unisys, and ACNielsen.
With a life-long passion for sound, Rob received a scholarship and gained a first-class honours degree in audio production. He became a full member of the Audio Engineering Society having shared his own research with industry experts at Fraunhofer IIS (home of the MP3) in 2014. He has been coaching for over 11 years.
Today Rob frequently speaks and addresses business and university audiences alike on the power of transformative listening experiences. When he’s not recording, he’s supporting individual clients towards creating powerful, inspiring and engaging audio; helping his clients to build communities of like-minded
listeners, around the globe, using the strength of their own voice, brand, and message.
Price and special offers
Exclusive Member Benefit: Join us for this program at no cost
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programs at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info on how to join us here.
Join this complimentary webinar and you will gain access to:
- 60-minute interactive live webinar with Rob Lawrence;
- Recording of the session and access to all materials shared;
- A digital community of peers who share the same challenges and have similar goals;
- Possibility to launch your coaching podcast show in the AC Community with our support.
For any questions, please contact Smaranda Dochia, Director of Digital Learning & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org