Rob Lawrence, Podcasting Expert, Life Coach and Audio Producer
60-minute interactive live webinar
Webinar recording and other resources will be available to all registered..
Date & time
27th May at 13:00hrs
Exclusive Member Benefit: Complimentary to AC members
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programmes at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info here.
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the un subscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
The global interest in podcasts and coaching continues to boom.
With recent events, the interest in podcasts has seen further growth as both listeners and content creators, in the fields of both personal and professional development, continue to look for new and inspirational content.
For many coaches, having an online presence and a virtual business has become a top priority for 2020. Yet, for some, having a clear digital strategy for the rest of the year is still a goal yet to be set, let alone, achieve.
Podcasts are an opportunity to share stories and strategies, in an organised way and with a willing audience ready to listen; podcasts still offer new possibilities for coaches looking to share their ideas and expertise with a global audience who are ready to listen.
This webinar is for coaches looking to grow their coaching business online using audio as a way to build a content strategy for their coaching business whilst establishing themselves as an expert.
In this webinar, we’ll answer all your technical and podcasting questions, including those about how to create a podcast from home during this extraordinary time, in an actionable and practical way.
In this live Q+A, Rob will answer your questions on:
- How to begin to create a content marketing strategy starting with a podcast
- What listeners are looking for in 2020 and now with Covid-19
- New opportunities for coaches to grow their coaching business from home and through podcasting
Grow Your Coaching Practice with Podcasting
In October 2018, we held a webinar series with Rob who shared what’s involved in launching a successful podcast series from scratch, and why there has never been a better time to start.
Those who participated in this series had a chance to learn how to:
- Create a podcast strategy, show, and workflow that suits you
- Record, produce and publish a new podcast episode
- Design a podcast series that enables you to grow your brand
- Make the best decisions investing in equipment, software and web-hosting
- Publish, grow and promote your podcast series on iTunes and Spotify, etc
- Rob has shared a wealth of materials and templates to make it easy for those interested to start their own coaching podcasts
Ever since we continue supporting coaches on their journey to grow their coaching practice with podcasting and we have been offering complimentary Q&A webinars with Rob Lawrence.
To benefit fully from this webinar, prepare yourself with:
- Computer, laptop, or tablet / iPad
- Headset or microphone (for Q&A) and headphones
- Notebook, journal or electronic means with which to make notes
- Questions and challenges around setting up and launching your podcast series
This webinar is led by Rob Lawrence, an audio producer, author, speaker, podcaster and certified coach who helps high-achieving creative professionals to broadcast stories and messages worth listening to.
In November 2014, Rob launched his own show, Inspirational Creatives, about what it means to lead a successful and creative life. This series has featured over 100 interviews with best-selling authors, entrepreneurs, artists, producers, psychologists, coaches, and business leaders, and has allowed Rob to further grow his coaching practice. This year, the podcast reached over 75,000 downloads.
Today he teaches coaches and business leaders how to use the power of sound to transform lives. Having led and created award-winning teams across the globe, Rob discovered coaching through podcasts whilst holding leadership and managerial roles with Vodafone UK, HBOS Australia, Unisys, and ACNielsen.
With a life-long passion for sound, Rob received a scholarship and gained a first-class honours degree in audio production. He became a full member of the Audio Engineering Society having shared his own research with industry experts at Fraunhofer IIS (home of the MP3) in 2014. He has been coaching for over 11 years.
Today Rob frequently speaks and addresses business and university audiences alike on the power of transformative listening experiences. When he’s not recording, he’s supporting individual clients towards creating powerful, inspiring and engaging audio; helping his clients to build communities of like-minded
listeners, around the globe, using the strength of their own voice, brand, and message.
Price and special offers
Exclusive Member Benefit: Join us for this program at no cost
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programs at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info on how to join us here.
Join this complimentary webinar and you will gain access to:
- 60-minute interactive live webinar with Rob Lawrence
- Recording of the session and access to all materials shared
- A digital community of peers who share the same challenges and have similar goals
- Possibility to launch your coaching podcast show in the AC Community with our support
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com