This Cambridge Co-coaching Forum will operate as a virtual forum due to COVID-19.
Co-coaching provides an opportunity to reflect on your coaching style and to experience and experiment with new coaching techniques. It is a three way learning opportunity:
- Being coached by others
- Observing others being coached
- Coaching others on their coaching technique
- Gain multiple perspectives from a range of coaches
- Professional network of options and shared strategies
- Access to overlapping and distinct expertise
- Create a better foundation to coaching
You can discover an amazing range of coaching methods and styles that have developed to satisfy different needs and circumstances, and so benchmark your own practice.
The forum is open to members of the Association for Coaching with any level of coaching experience. Non-members can attend up to three sessions as an introduction.
The forum offers the opportunity to meet others who work within a range of professional coaching roles. Our meetings are used to network, share ideas and experience whilst learning from one another. This offers the opportunity to;
- Be coached by others
- Observe others being coached
- Being the coach
- Receiving and giving feedback
Our meetings typically include an introduction and group discussion which is followed by small group work in which we rotate to use our practical coaching skills, act as a coachee and provide reciprocal feedback. Through this process, we can reflect on our own and our peers coaching practice whilst developing new approaches to our work.
Participating in Co-coaching will give you:
- A CPD certificate for each forum you attend
- Access to a network of like-minded people to share ideas and resources
- A 'super-view' of your coaching practice
Price and Special Offers
AC Members: Co-coaching forums are a member benefit. This means that AC members wanting to attend the Cambridge Co-coaching forum and future forums may do so at no extra cost as this is part of the AC membership package. All that is required is that you register your attendance.
Non AC Members: For those wanting to attend however, aren’t AC members yet, can attend this forum and future forums for up to three sessions only. Each forum session fee is £8 + VAT