Elaine Patterson, Coaching Supervisor, Executive Coach, Reflective Thinking Partner and Writer
Smaranda Dochia, Director, Digital Learning & Events
60 minute interactive live webinar*
*Webinar recording and additional resources will be made available to all registered
Date & Time
Friday 5 June 2020 @ 13:00hrs BST
Exclusive Member Benefit: Complimentary to AC members
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programmes at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info here.
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Collaborative Conversations with Masters programme
To reach a level of professional mastery takes time, focus and practice. We invite you to join the Collaborative Conversations with Masters programme to:
- Develop as a coach, grow your practice and create a lasting legacy
- Raise your own personal and professional profile
- Engage with a vibrant and knowledge rich global coaching community
The Collaborative Conversations with Masters is a Digital Learning initiative of the AC, offering our community access to thought leadership and online learning on a varied range of topics.
Reflect to Create: Creative Leadership, Professional Practice and Supervision
Reflection is our new meta skill because it is the birthplace of our innate creativity.
“Reflect to Create!” into a holistic philosophy and set of reflective practices – which are explored through the metaphor of the dance - to show how we can all free our innate creativity and humanity for wholehearted, generous and wise practice in our VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world.
In her new book, Executive Coach and Supervisor, Elaine Patterson, brings us the latest thinking from mindfulness, relational dynamics, adult learning, psychology, systems awareness and the arts.
Elaine’s approach, Reflect to Create, inspires us to design crafted change for inspired living and great working. Because who you are is how you reflect and what you create!
Smaranda will be talking with Elaine to find out more about her story, the genesis of her book, her ideas, her passions and her manifesto for reflection and creativity for leading, living and working in today’s times.
In this webinar, we will interview Elaine to find out:
- The genesis of “Reflect to Create!” as a philosophy and as a dance map for being and doing to choreograph creative, humane and wise practice in today’s VUCA Global Virtual Diverse (GVD) World
- More about the choreography of “Reflect to Create!” to invite our innate creativity to flow
- About Elaine’s Manifesto for “Reflect and Creativity” for creative reflection to help us to touch possibility and potential, to transform our stuck narratives and to dare to re-imagine new designs for the questions we face whatever the context
Elaine is a professionally qualified national and international Coach Supervisor, Executive Coach, creative catalyst, retreat leader, reflective thinking partner and writer.
Elaine’s vision is to bring the joys of creativity and creative reflection to an international audience of leaders and people professionals for humane change, wise working and inspired living in todays’ constantly changing world.
Elaine also brings her pioneering and extensive senior leadership experience from a variety of roles in the NHS, Civil Service and Voluntary Sector to her practice.
Elaine co-leads the Coaching Supervision Academy’s flagship Diploma in Coaching Supervision in London with Karyn Prentice.
Elaine is author of a number of chapters in the professional press. Her own books include "Reflect to Create! The Dance of Reflection for Creative Leadership, Professional Practice and Supervision” and its companion Reflective Journal and Workbook, “Our Humanity@Work – The 7Cs for Insight, Learning and Change: A New Lens for Coaching, Coaching Supervision and Executive Reflection – Reflective Journal and Workbook” and with Jackie Arnold “Tomorrow’s Global Leader Today: Executive Reflection for Wise Working in Turbulent Times”.
As preparation, participants are invited to reflect on their own reflective practices, what creativity means to them and their own relationship to creativity.
Participants are also invited to journal to reflect deeply on what they heard during the webinar and what it means for them and their practice.
- A free copy of the Introduction to “Reflect to Create: The Dance of Reflection for Creative Leadership, Professional Practice and Supervision" will be made available for webinar participants
- Elaine will also offer a 10% discount off her book and its accompanying Reflective Journal and Workbook
- Recordings and slides will be made available to all registered participants
Prices and special offers:
Exclusive Member Benefit: Join us for this program at no cost.
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programs at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info on how to join us and other member benefits here.
Join this complimentary webinar and you will gain access to:
- 60-minute interactive live webinar with Elaine Patterson
- Recording of the session and access to all materials shared
- A digital community of peers who share the same challenges and have similar goals
For any questions, please contact Enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org