Carole Gaskell, CEO Full Potential Group
60-minute interactive live webinar*
*Webinar recording and additional resources will be made available to all registered
Date & Time
Tuesday, 7 July 2020 @ 13:00hrs BST
Exclusive Member Benefit: Complimentary to AC members
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programmes at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info here.
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
From Chaos to Alignment - Realign, Refocus, Renew
Recent events have shaken many of us to the core, the world, many organisations, teams, individuals, and coaches will never be the same.
As coaches, we are being presented with a huge opportunity to support our clients to realign, refocus, renew and emerge stronger in the new normal.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- A new model to help you and your clients realign, internally and externally
- How to refocus with an agile mindset and by mapping motivation
- How to renew, freshen your skills, rethink possibilities and priorities for the future
We will also consider key learning points such as...
- How are you modelling alignment as a coach? Where are you misaligned?
- What clients do you feel aligned to and want to attract in the ‘new normal’?
- How to boost people’s motivational hot buttons to refocus their energy
- How to improve agile thinking for future success
Carole is an award-winning speaker, highly-acclaimed coach and author of global best-sellers Transform Your Life - 10 Steps to Real Results and Your Pocket Life Coach, in addition to two specialist books, Full Potential Leadership - A Provocative Call to Make a Dramatic Difference and Full Potential Coach - Transforming People’s Potential into Results.
Carole trains coaches to become certified practitioners in both Motivational Mapping and Neuro-agility. Founding Full Potential Group in 1998, she specialises in coaching executive teams, creating agile culture change, transformational leadership and team development. A cancer survivor, she is passionate about well-being and performance, activating new potential in leaders, teams and organizations to make a greater difference in the world.
Participants are welcome to do the quick brainpower quiz at www.fullpotentialgroup.com
During the session, participants will take part in fun exercises to improve brainpower and agile thinking. All participants will receive a recording of the session, slides, and a handout.
Prices and special offers:
Exclusive Member Benefit: Join us for this program at no cost.
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programs at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info on how to join us and other member benefits here.
Join this complimentary webinar and you will gain access to:
- 60-minute interactive live webinar with Carole Gaskell
- The session recording, slides, and all materials shared
- A digital community of peers who share the same challenges and have similar goals
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com