What is the programme about?
Deepening your Coaching Practice is a programme that leverages diversity, group work, individual strengths and current coaching approaches. It is not a resource, it is a process that deepens your capacity as a coach by honouring your skills, experience and authenticity.
In many people professions process work is fundamental in ensuring their effectiveness and wellbeing, Deepening Your Coaching Practice is an opportunity to engage in this process from a coaching psychology perspective.
- Understand how to deepen or begin using a trauma-informed approach in your coaching
- Develop and mature your reflective practice and harness your previous training more effectively
- Be better informed in relation to working with diversity and difference in your coaching practice
- Increase your coaching presenceand improve your professional practice
- Deepen your insight into interpersonal strengths and limitations as a coach
- Develop and expand your coaching competencies as outlined by AC & ICF
- Confidently develop your coaching approach and let your practice speak for itself
- Manage barriers that present in coaching more effectively
The attendees should meet the following attendance criteria:
- qualified coaches minimal QQI6 and/or a membership with a coaching body.
If however, you do not possess these, then please email email@example.com as there are other qualities that you may have which would be considered as valuable as accredited training.
In order to complete this course and gain as much from it as possible you must have completed the following:
- Engaged in 90% of the full course
- 8 reflective practice assignments completed to a pass standard
The price of this programme is €550, inclusive of VAT, and covers eight weeks of teaching, including individual reflective practice in between sessions and self-led peer work. Upon completion, you will be awarded 16 CPD points by The Association of Coaching and a Certificate from Walsh Coaching and Consulting validating the standard of completion. However this is so much more than award criteria, this is about practicing coaching at a deeper level.
How To Book
Visit www.silewalsh.com for more information and how to book.