Cristina Pelizzatti, Psychosynthesis Coach Trainer & Supervisor
Darren Robson, CFO, Association for Coaching (AC)
Smaranda Dochia, Director, Digital Learning & Events
60 minute interactive live webinar*
*Webinar recording and additional resources will be made available to all registered
Date & Time
Thursday, 8th October 2020 @ 13:00hrs BST
Exclusive Member Benefit: Complimentary to AC members
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programmes at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info here
If you are not a member of the AC and/or not currently on our mailing list, by registering for this event you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list. You can opt out of receiving communications from the AC at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Collaborative Conversations with Masters programme
To reach a level of professional mastery takes time, focus and practice. We invite you to join the Collaborative Conversations with Masters programme to:
- Develop as a coach, grow your practice and create a lasting legacy
Raise your own personal and professional profile
- Engage with a vibrant and knowledge rich global coaching community
The Collaborative Conversations with Masters is a Digital Learning initiative of the AC, offering our community access to thought leadership and online learning on a varied range of topics.
Pyschosynthesis: Awareness and Will in Action
Are you curious about Psychosynthesis and how to use it in your coaching?
Psychosynthesis has its roots in Psychoanalysis but is part of a wider movement of psychospiritual development, exploration, and inquiry. It’s sometimes called a ‘transpersonal’ approach because it integrates the spiritual aspect of human experience.
It can be employed to help clients develop a new awareness and learn how to transform this awareness in a conscious act of will. Applying Psychosynthesis skills can help you perform better as a coach and increase your self-confidence.
In this webinar, we will interview Cristina Pelizzatti to find out about:
- Psychosynthesis and the Coaching approach based upon the Will activation process
- Awareness of the “I”- Personal Power as a source of Leadership
- Exploration, development and utilization of the Will, and the Purpose toward which the Act of Will can be directed
We will also consider key learning points such as:
- How to move from the limiting beliefs of a subpersonality to the freedom of choosing which subpersonality to “wear” at will to empower the process of Self Awareness while reaching an outcome
- Disidentification: The importance of creating a space of “Neutral Presence", becoming an “External Unifying Center”, mirroring the client’s Self through the Self of the Coach
- The Will Project: The Existence of Will, Having Will, Being a Willer
- How to listen intuitively to the “Emerging Self” among the many inner voices and align the client’s Will to their inner “Center of Power”, their "I" or personal self
This webinar is designed for all coaches and
other practitioners in the helping professions.
Preparation and Resources
Participants are encouraged to read the following two books:
- The Act of Will, A Guide to Self-Actualization
and Self-Realization (1974), Roberto Assagioli, M.D.
- The Call of Self, Taking Coaching into the Depths
and Heights of Transpersonal Psychology (2018) Synthesis Center Press, Edited
by Dorothy Firman, Ed.D, Foreword by Patrick Williams, Ed.D.
Cristina will share Coaching Competencies within the Psychosynthesis framework, extracts of Psychosynthesis Life Coach training material and Psychosynthesis maps commonly used in coaching.
With a background of 15 years in the professional sled-dog sport with a gold medal at the world championship level, Cristina has been guiding people towards the achievement of personal and professional leadership and well-being.
Her unique approach employs a dynamic synthesis
of many methodologies with emphasis on a Transformative, Transpersonal process,
helping people attain excellence, activating their highest potentials in everyday
Her Transpersonal toolkit is complemented by the quantitative methodology of Heart Intelligence (HeartMath Insitute, CA).
Christina is a Professional Trainer Psychosynthesis Life Coach, Course Director and Trainer at Synthesis Coaching Associates, Certified Professional Green Coach, AC Certified Supervisor, HeartMath Certified Practitioner, Accredited Mentor Coach, NLP
Master Practitioner, Certified Ecotuner, Ecocounselor, Psychoenergetics in Counseling, Transpersonal Counselor, Ericksonian Hypnotherapist, Resilience Practitioner and has a Masters in Indovedic Psychology.
Find out more about Cristina’s work at www.syntegritycoaching.com/credentials
Price and special offers
Exclusive Member Benefit: Join us for this program at no cost.
Not an AC Member yet? Join our community and benefit from this and other digital learning programs at no cost or for a discounted rate. More info on how to join us and other member benefits here
Join this complimentary webinar and you will gain access to:
interactive live webinar with Cristina Pelizzatti ICF, PCC
of the session and access to all materials shared
digital community of peers who share the same challenges and have similar
For any questions, please contact Enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org