NGO and Non-Profit Organizational Member
The Association for Coaching (AC) welcomes Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and not for profit organizations. Your organization may wish to join due to an interest in coaching, or you may be using or are considering introducing internal or external
coaching for executive and staff development. All our organizational members align to our Global Code of Ethics for Coaches, Mentors and Supervisors and maintain the highest
professional and quality standards.
As an organizational member of the AC, you will benefit from having concessionary rates, and you have the opportunity to invite members of your team to hold Associate level membership at a preferential rate and to access all AC’s individual membership
benefits, in addition to all organizational benefits.
You can view all the Exclusive Organizational Member Benefits here.
What is AC NGO and Non-Profit Organizational Membership:
NGO and Non-Profit Organizational membership aims to support you, your team and for those of you offering training, your students to benefit from being a part of the AC’s thriving global community.
Join us and the AC will provide your organization with:
CPD, Events and Connections
- Priority access to a bespoke programme of world-class CPD and professional events, conferences and skills development workshops
- Access to AC Digital Learning with an array of webinars and LIVE coaching demos
- Quarterly members magazine and access to our member forum AC Connect.
Knowledge and Publications
- Opportunity to contribute to our journal and membership magazine ‘coaching perspectives’
- Opportunity to be invited to contribute to the new AC podcast series launching in 2020
- Regular round up of what is hot in our industry, launching in 2020
- Organisational roundtables to discuss with peers about areas that are important to you and your business, launching in 2020.
Support your Students and Alumni
- The AC provides you with the opportunity to ‘gift’ student membership to your students, please contact members for more details and for the link to the Student Member registration form
- Provide access to leading edge thinkers and leading edge thinking on what’s new and important in our profession
- We are building a new student hub that provides background ideas and information for the new coaches who join your programmes, to help them identify how and where they can develop their coaching practice
- We have built a new Supported Accelerated Accreditation Scheme that will help your students to become AC Accredited Coaches.
Grow your Business
- Provide you with the opportunity to promote your organization and to share insights, knowledge and wisdom to our global community, via our magazine, blog, journal, podcast, webinars, masterclasses and conferences
- Access to our AC CPD and digital learning that helps you think about how to market, position and grow your business
- Connect with peers and fellow professionals at any of our wide array of membership events and CPD that provides you with the opportunity to connect, learn and grow.
- The AC is an international professional association that prides itself on helping you to connect with professional peers from across the world, our growing international credibility ensures our members are seen as the platinum standard in the coaching
- NGO and Non-Profit Organizational Membership Package Band 1 includes the organization’s named individual (primary contact) and up to 5 Associate members. Band 2 includes the organization’s named individual (primary contact) and up to 15 Associate
- If you would like more than 15 Associate members please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as we can provide a preferential rate
- In addition to Associate membership there are opportunities to upgrade to Member level, contact our Membership Team if you would like to discuss this email@example.com.
||Number of Members joining
|NGO and Non-Profit Organization Package
Bundled pricing allows flexibility for organizations to choose different types.
+ Preferential rates on certification for leading psychometrics (e.g. ECR, PROPHET), via our partners.
If you know the details of all the members you wish to add to your Organizational Package, please download and complete the Organization Details Form and
upload when you join. Alternatively, you can join, and our Membership Department will send you the Organization Details Form to complete once you have registered.
NGO and Non-Profit Organizational Memberships
You may join at this level if:
- you are using or considering external coaching for executive and staff development
- have or will be setting up internal coaching for executive and staff development or
- are a professional in a Third Sector environment with an interest in coaching related topics
Please note this application form is for new members to the AC only; if you have a lapsed membership or would like to upgrade please contact us at members@ and we can fast track this for you.