The Association for Coaching (AC) welcomes training providers, coaching providers, not for profits and organizations who are associated to the profession of coaching. All our organizational members align to our Global Code of Ethics for Coaches, Mentors and Supervisors and maintain the highest professional and quality standards.
As an organizational member of the AC, you have the opportunity to invite members of your team to hold Associate level membership at a preferential rate and to access all AC’s individual membership benefits, in addition to all organizational benefits.
You can view all the Exclusive Organizational Member Benefits here.
What is AC Organizational Membership:
Organizational membership aims to support you, your team and for those of you offering training, your students to benefit from being a part of the AC’s thriving global community.
Join us and the AC will provide your organization with:
CPD, Events and Connections
- Priority access to a bespoke programme of world-class CPD and professional events, conferences and skills development workshops
- Access to AC Digital Learning with an array of webinars and LIVE coaching demos
- Quarterly members magazine and access to our member forum AC Connect.
Knowledge and Publications
- Opportunity to contribute to our journal and membership magazine ‘coaching perspectives’
- Opportunity to be invited to contribute to the new AC podcast series launching in 2020
- Regular round up of what is hot in our industry, launching in 2020
- Organisational roundtables to discuss with peers about areas that are important to you and your business, launching in 2020.
Support your Students and Alumnus
- The AC provides you with the opportunity to ‘gift’ student membership to your students. To add Students please complete our Student Details Form and send it to email@example.com who will create the memberships and send the Students their log in details.
- Provide access to leading edge thinkers and leading edge thinking on what’s new and important in our profession
- We are building a new student hub that provides background ideas and information for the new coaches who join your programmes, to help them identify how and where they can develop their coaching practice
- We have built a new Supported Accelerated Accreditation Scheme that will help your students to become AC Accredited Coaches.
Grow your Business
- Provide you with the opportunity to promote your organization and to share insights, knowledge and wisdom to our global community, via our magazine, blog, journal, podcast, webinars, masterclasses and conferences
- Access to our AC CPD and digital learning that helps you think about how to market, position and grow your business
- Connect with peers and fellow professionals at any of our wide array of membership events and CPD that provides you with the opportunity to connect, learn and grow.
- The AC is an international professional association that prides itself on helping you to connect with professional peers from across the world, our growing international credibility ensures our members are seen as the platinum standard in the coaching profession.
- Organizational Membership Packages Band 1 per annum includes the organization’s named individual (primary contact) and up to 5 Associate members. Band 2 includes the organization’s named individual (primary contact) and up to 15 Associate members
- If you would like more than 15 associates members please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as we can provide a preferential rate
- We provide the opportunity to add more Associate members at a preferential rate from the typical fees
- In addition to Associate membership Associate membership there are opportunities to upgrade to Member level, contact our Membership Team if you would like to discuss this email@example.com.
||Number of Members joining
Bundled pricing allows flexibility for organizations to choose different types.
+ Preferential rates on certification for leading psychometrics (e.g. ECR, PROPHET), via our partners.
If you know the details of all the members you wish to add to your Organizational Package, please download and complete the Organization Details Form and upload when you join. Alternatively, you can join, and our Membership Department will send you the Organization Details Form to complete once you have registered.
Coaching and Training Organization C&TO
You may join at this level if:
- coaching is the primary function of your business
- coaching is a service offered by your business to external clients
- you are a training organisation involved with training for coaches
- you provide services specifically related to coaches or coaching
You may join at this level if:
- you are using or considering external coaching for executive and staff development
- have or will be setting up internal coaching for executive and staff development or
- are a professional in a Third Sector environment with an interest in coaching related topics