Our purpose is to inspire and champion coaching excellence, to advance the coaching profession and make a sustainable difference to individuals, organizations and, in turn, society.
- High Standards - so that we continue to advance the profession.
- Progressive - so that we are strategic and forward focused.
- Member & Market led - so that we remain dynamic and relevant.
- Inclusive - so that we value and appreciate our diverse community.
- Educational - so that we champion excellence and learning.
- Responsive - so that we meet our commitments.
- Collaborative - so that we make a collective difference
- To actively advance education and best practice in Coaching.
- To develop and implement targeted initiatives to encourage growth to the profession.
- To demonstrate accountability and credibility through role modeling a coach approach.
- To encourage and provide opportunities for an open exchange of views and experiences.
- To collaborate and build a network of strategic alliances and relationships worldwide, to maximise the member’s and the profession’s potential.