The AC is delighted to offer a range of products which are exclusive to our members. These include enhanced Membership options, adding additional representatives to membership levels, purchasing printed copies of Coaching Perspectives and more.
Member products available to access
Member Products available to Access
- Academic Journal - Our Academic Journal, Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice, which provides unique and insightful research from academic thought leaders within the coaching profession
- Coaching Perspectives is the AC’s flagship global publication and the digital version is offered as an exclusive Member Benefit to our member community (please note that the digital version of Coaching Perspectives is zero rated for VAT). We are also pleased to offer an annual subscription for a printed version at a special members’
rate of £50 (inclusive of postage and 4 digital versions). To order your subscription, please go here.
- The Coaching at Work journal is published 6 times a year and offers an up-to-date reference archive, practical tips and a place to exchange news and views on coaching with critics and professionals. Members receive a 20% discount off the magazine
subscription or 10% off a digital subscription.
Member products available to purchase
Member Products available to Purchase
- Member Plus - We are privileged to be able to offer our members access to the range of benefits and extensive resources that the IoC has to offer at a discounted rate
Organizational member products available
- As Organizational Members you can add additional Associates to your membership
- Student Associate Membership - As Organizational Members you have the
opportunity to ‘gift’ student membership to your students
For more information please click on the link below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Partner Products
Partner Products available to Purchase
- The Henley Centre for Coaching offers membership for AC members at £20 off (£55 + VAT) the standard membership price, which gives them access to The Henley Centre for Coaching membership benefits.
Members of the Henley Centre for Coaching receive all webinars (including access to our webinar archive) and attendance at the two networking events free of charge. All other events (Masterclasses & Conference) require payment at the full
rate. The full calendar of events can be found here.
- IOC - Member Plus
- Kogan - Kogan Page one of our publishing partners, who publishes several of our books. Click here for the range of books and resources available through the AC Store and Kogan
The AC has arranged with two profiling partners:
Profiling Partner Products
- RocheMartin - a leading international provider of emotional intelligence (EI) products, training, and services designed specifically for leadership in the corporate and elite sports sectors, offering the Emotional Capital Resource Certificate Courses
at a significantly reduced rate for AC members
- Wisdom8 - an international, C-level coaching firm dedicated to developing top global business leaders and their teams. These include large multi-nationals, through to emerging, fast growth companies and partnerships. Wisdom8 offers PROPHET courses
at a reduced rate for members.