The AC is delighted to offer a range of products which are exclusive to our members. These include enhanced Membership options, adding additional representatives to membership levels, purchasing printed copies of Coaching Perspectives and more.
Member products available to access
Member Products available to Access
- Academic Journal - Our Academic Journal, Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice, which provides unique and insightful research from academic thought leaders within the coaching profession
- Coaching Perspectives is the AC’s flagship global publication and the digital version is offered as an exclusive Member Benefit to our member community. We are also pleased to offer an annual subscription for a printed version at a special members’ rate of £50 (inclusive of postage and 4 digital versions). To order your subscription, please go here.
- The Coaching at Work journal is published 6 times a year and offers an up-to-date reference archive, practical tips and a place to exchange news and views on coaching with critics and professionals. Members receive a 20% discount off the magazine subscription or 10% off a digital subscription.
Member products available to purchase
Member Products available to Purchase
- Member Plus - We are privileged to be able to offer our members access to the range of benefits and
extensive resources that the IoC has to offer at a discounted rate
Organizational member products available to purchase
Organizational member products
- Add Representatives - As Organizational Members you can add additional representatives to your membership
- Student Associate Membership - As Organizational Members you can purchase Student membership for your students
available to Purchase
Member Partner Products
Partner Products available to Purchase
- The Henley Centre for Coaching offers membership for AC members at a 10% discount to the membership, which gives them access to The Henley Centre for Coaching membership benefits. Members of the Henley Centre for Coaching receive all webinars (including access to our webinar archive) and attendance at the two networking events free of charge. All other events (Masterclasses & Conference) require payment at the full rate. The full calendar of events can be found here.
- IOC - Member Plus
- Kogan - Kogan Page one of our publishing partners, who publishes several of our books. Click here for the range of books and resources available through the AC Store and Kogan Page.